Saturday, January 22, 2011

FedEx and the Mailman delivered....

I was thrilled to only get four things in the mail today- 2 report cards for my kids (both made honors) and two gifts from different things I've posted.

First the mailman came by:
You may have noticed I'm a big fan of Ester-C and might remember a contest I entered a few weeks ago- well I got my stress ball! And... it looks like... an ORANGE! Seriously hope they do more contests with these... they are WAY too cute!!!


Then I had FedEx with my Valspar Paint Sample which included a $5 off coupon for a gallon of Valspar Paint from Lowes, a paint tray with roller and extra roller pad, and a few color palette paint chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teleflora

Tags:

free (125) coupons (94) samples (90) deals (38) discounts (28) give-a-ways (21) contest (17) food (12) rewards programs (11) sales ads (10) books (6) amazon (4) rebate (4) UK (3) Wednesday Sweeps (3) gift certificates (3) instant wins (3) kindle (3) surveys (3) kohls (2) lowes (2) pet food (2) rebates (2) walmart (2) Michaels (1) SocialMoms (1) calendars (1) cheap (1) downloads (1) drivel (1) games (1) hasbro (1) kids (1) laundry (1) makeup (1) nook (1) pampers (1) phones (1) pizza (1) purse (1) recipes (1) subscriptions (1) target (1) toys (1) toys r us (1)