Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh look what the mailman brought!

Along with $23 in coupon values, the mailman has been nice enough to deliver all of that since Saturday. I also received two samples of Vaseline, but both of those have been "borrowed" before I could even get them in the picture. I'm not always the first to see the mail, so there may have been some other things but overall this makes for a happy few days!

Since you're getting some of my "drivel" at the moment, I want to mention that my Rite-Aid was sold out of almost everything I had on my list last night BUT I was able to pick up rain-checks for everything, so I have 30days to find and buy what I need. The one item they did have, the Vaseline lotion (on sale $2.99, with $1+up reward) I ended up getting, and paying a nickel for.... using my two $1+up rewards from video watching and a $1/1 coupon that came with one of the samples you can't see in the photo :)  So, I was able to make $0.95 buying the lotion!

Just remember, if your store is sold out, request rain checks! You don't have to miss the sale, you just have to wait a little longer to get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teleflora

Tags:

free (125) coupons (94) samples (90) deals (38) discounts (28) give-a-ways (21) contest (17) food (12) rewards programs (11) sales ads (10) books (6) amazon (4) rebate (4) UK (3) Wednesday Sweeps (3) gift certificates (3) instant wins (3) kindle (3) surveys (3) kohls (2) lowes (2) pet food (2) rebates (2) walmart (2) Michaels (1) SocialMoms (1) calendars (1) cheap (1) downloads (1) drivel (1) games (1) hasbro (1) kids (1) laundry (1) makeup (1) nook (1) pampers (1) phones (1) pizza (1) purse (1) recipes (1) subscriptions (1) target (1) toys (1) toys r us (1)