Monday, January 17, 2011

Swagbucks.com

I've been on the fence about this one, mainly because I use Chrome for my browser and as Chrome users know, there are no extra toolbars possible, so I wasn't sure I'd be able to go very far with Swagbucks- I am a busy person and the idea of adding yet another site to my daily list of "must check out" places wasn't all that appealing. Then I found out I could just make a few changes to my default search engine in Chrome- switch it over to use the SwagBucks search (no toolbar required) and decided to give it a go. You can check my SwagBucks progress over on the "About page" as I've added a little widget. I'm making it my "experiment" for the year, to see just how much one average person can earn with this program- after seeing repeated stories of people who did ALL of their Christmas shopping using nothing BUT their SwagBucks. Seeing how some of them were long time swaggers, they might have had an easier road to their shopping spree... I'm brand new- so let's see just how easy this is. And, I invite you to join me- try it out and see how lucky of a swagger you are. Who knows, maybe we will all be Christmas shopping with swagbucks come November.

And, for those concerned about the legits of this- I really do fully research things I add to my computer before doing so, I would never recommend anything that had a chance to harm/endanger/virus up any computer.

Swagbucks.com is a website that rewards you for doing the things you do on the web every day: search, shop, answer polls, and more. Each time you do these things you have the opportunity to earn Swag Bucks, the web's premier digital dollar, which can be redeemed anytime for hundreds of different prizes including:

* Gift Cards
* Video Games
* DVDs
* Exclusive Celebrity Photos & Autographs
* Apparel (T-shirts, Hats, Jackets, etc.)
* Consumer Electronics (Plasma TVs, iPhones, GPS, etc.)
* And Much More...

There are many ways to build your bank, and it's always fun, easy and FREE. Click the following link to register for an account. We'll start you off with 30 free Swag Bucks!
http://swagbucks.com/refer/DealsandDrivel
Its free, easy and NO STRINGS ATTACHED. Be Rewarded with Swagbucks.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teleflora

Tags:

free (125) coupons (94) samples (90) deals (38) discounts (28) give-a-ways (21) contest (17) food (12) rewards programs (11) sales ads (10) books (6) amazon (4) rebate (4) UK (3) Wednesday Sweeps (3) gift certificates (3) instant wins (3) kindle (3) surveys (3) kohls (2) lowes (2) pet food (2) rebates (2) walmart (2) Michaels (1) SocialMoms (1) calendars (1) cheap (1) downloads (1) drivel (1) games (1) hasbro (1) kids (1) laundry (1) makeup (1) nook (1) pampers (1) phones (1) pizza (1) purse (1) recipes (1) subscriptions (1) target (1) toys (1) toys r us (1)