Thursday, March 3, 2011

Candles, Rings, Oh my!

For those not yet following us on Facebook (what are you waiting for?) I wanted to share this with you. One of my FAVORITE pages on FB is Diamond Candles. The concept is simple- an all natural soy based candle (I recommend the Cinnamon Tea!) with a surprise in every candle- a ring worth $10, $100, $1000 or $5000! Its the perfect present (for yourself or someone else).

Anyway, I received my candle today, and tried to wait for the wax to burn off enough that I could find my ring. I helped it out a little, by poking around the melted wax, but the candle is as much as of a prize as the ring so I didn't want to mess it up (the smell is a perfect blend of cinnamon, without being overwhelming and still strong enough I could smell it the next room over slightly).

I made a short video of my adventures in discovering my ring, so here it is:
And, because I may of gotten a bit too excited and managed to get a little wax through and onto the ring, here's a pic of the ring, cleaned up- its BEAUTIFUL! And for the record, my candle- still burning and smelling very yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this post. I had no idea about this company but now I must order from them.

    ReplyDelete

Teleflora

Tags:

free (125) coupons (94) samples (90) deals (38) discounts (28) give-a-ways (21) contest (17) food (12) rewards programs (11) sales ads (10) books (6) amazon (4) rebate (4) UK (3) Wednesday Sweeps (3) gift certificates (3) instant wins (3) kindle (3) surveys (3) kohls (2) lowes (2) pet food (2) rebates (2) walmart (2) Michaels (1) SocialMoms (1) calendars (1) cheap (1) downloads (1) drivel (1) games (1) hasbro (1) kids (1) laundry (1) makeup (1) nook (1) pampers (1) phones (1) pizza (1) purse (1) recipes (1) subscriptions (1) target (1) toys (1) toys r us (1)