Monday, January 24, 2011

Get your Handyman a Magazine!

You can fill out your email and snail mail address to get a free trial issue of HandyMan Magazine, no credit card required and you will not be invoiced.

Fine print details:

Your Satisfaction is Guaranteed
Please rush my FREE ISSUE and start my FREE 30-Day TRIAL in the Handyman Club of America. I understand that I can continue my membership for only $1/month, or simply return my bill marked "cancel" and owe nothing. The issue of HANDY Magazine and any benefits, gifts or privileges I've already received are mine to keep for FREE. I will receive the club e-newsletters and will continue to receive them even if my membership is cancelled. However, I have the opportunity to opt-out at any time by clicking Unsubscribe in any email or by visiting the club site's Enewsletter area. $10 of each year's dues are for one year of HANDY Magazine. Rate valid in the U.S. only.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teleflora

Tags:

free (125) coupons (94) samples (90) deals (38) discounts (28) give-a-ways (21) contest (17) food (12) rewards programs (11) sales ads (10) books (6) amazon (4) rebate (4) UK (3) Wednesday Sweeps (3) gift certificates (3) instant wins (3) kindle (3) surveys (3) kohls (2) lowes (2) pet food (2) rebates (2) walmart (2) Michaels (1) SocialMoms (1) calendars (1) cheap (1) downloads (1) drivel (1) games (1) hasbro (1) kids (1) laundry (1) makeup (1) nook (1) pampers (1) phones (1) pizza (1) purse (1) recipes (1) subscriptions (1) target (1) toys (1) toys r us (1)