Monday, January 24, 2011

Swagbucks.com

As my "new" thing this year, I am trying my hand at Swag Bucks. The plan is simple- I switched my Google Chrome default search engine from Google, to Swagbucks. I installed the Swagbucks toolbar on Firefox (which is the browser my kids use when on my computer).

I admit Google is my favorite search, but I'm learning to adjust to the difference between the two, and so far, I'm liking the bucks I've been earning. We'll see how they stack up as the year progresses. And, I encourage you to join with me in this experiment- there seem to be lots of people out there that have "paid" for Christmas with their swagbuck they earned.... a slight change in your browser and you could be one of them! I'm not hoping to pay for ALL of my Christmas this year (though I would enjoy that!), but anything I can get "free" means more money saved so I'm willing to at least aim for paying for the husbands presents via SwagBucks.

Search & Win

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teleflora

Tags:

free (125) coupons (94) samples (90) deals (38) discounts (28) give-a-ways (21) contest (17) food (12) rewards programs (11) sales ads (10) books (6) amazon (4) rebate (4) UK (3) Wednesday Sweeps (3) gift certificates (3) instant wins (3) kindle (3) surveys (3) kohls (2) lowes (2) pet food (2) rebates (2) walmart (2) Michaels (1) SocialMoms (1) calendars (1) cheap (1) downloads (1) drivel (1) games (1) hasbro (1) kids (1) laundry (1) makeup (1) nook (1) pampers (1) phones (1) pizza (1) purse (1) recipes (1) subscriptions (1) target (1) toys (1) toys r us (1)