Saturday, February 5, 2011

Two *HOT* Pyrex Offers

I still remember the first time I broke one of my mothers Pyrex dishes. It must of been dropped a hundred times (by me) before the fatal day that I dropped it, and it hit another pan just right- and shattered. Serious opps. I have a few (or more) of my own Pyrex dishes now, and I love them! So this is a sweet deal to add another to my collection.

If you sign up for their E-Club, new members will get a 20% off coupon good towards their next Pyrex purchase!

Thank you for your interest in our Rewards Club. We are proud of the wonderful family of brands that we offer and we’re excited to share news about our latest products, new patterns and design trends.
As a member of our Rewards Club you will also receive Member Exclusive offers, coupons, sales and other announcements delivered directly to your email inbox.

First time Rewards Club Members - Signup NOW and receive a coupon for 20% off your next store, online or phone purchase.

And to make this *TWO* hot offers, you can sign up to be one of the lucky ones and get a FREE I LOVE PYREX post holder! *You must fill out the form, and verify your email address*

(Both emails ended up in my spam, so be sure to look for them!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Teleflora

Tags:

free (125) coupons (94) samples (90) deals (38) discounts (28) give-a-ways (21) contest (17) food (12) rewards programs (11) sales ads (10) books (6) amazon (4) rebate (4) UK (3) Wednesday Sweeps (3) gift certificates (3) instant wins (3) kindle (3) surveys (3) kohls (2) lowes (2) pet food (2) rebates (2) walmart (2) Michaels (1) SocialMoms (1) calendars (1) cheap (1) downloads (1) drivel (1) games (1) hasbro (1) kids (1) laundry (1) makeup (1) nook (1) pampers (1) phones (1) pizza (1) purse (1) recipes (1) subscriptions (1) target (1) toys (1) toys r us (1)